Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Albatross

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

The big news story from my perspective is that the Boston Red Sox have acquired utility man Eric Hinske from the Toronto Blue Jays. If you have read this page before - you know I can't stand Hinske.

While Red Sox Nation seems to like the trade, let me be the first to say that this is a bad one. When teams make trades, you often hear them say it was a "win/win" situation - from where I sit, this one is definitely a lose/lose situation. I'll be back later to tell you why, but this trade sucks for all involved. Hey Chickenhawk, you should wipe that smug smile off your face - I know you are probably thinking that Epstein saved your hide by taking that $5.6M mistake you made off your hands...but you are still on the hook for part of it.

Have a great one peeps...

HAZEL'S THURSDAY HOROSCOPE
This is the perfect day to network, tie up loose ends and sell your ideas. You will have a good handle on what's marketable. A social event or an evening out with the one you love will bring passionate results. 4 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world - I hope you don't get stuck interviewing Hinske...it is time you'll never get back.

Song of the day on Hazelspeeps - for the spin doctoring that will be going on around this trade

The Great Rock and Roll Swindle - Sex Pistols

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter