Sunday, July 09, 2006

Goodbye Germany

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in today. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

The World Cup Final today - I'll try to bring myself to watch it this afternoon. If my man DJames is checking in - no breakdown on today's game, I can't stand either of them. I hate the French team and, while I don't hate the Italians - I can't stand the thought of listening to their fans brag for four friggin years. As such, I'll call a 1-0 win for France today, in what will be a very boring game.

Portugal leaves Germany finishing in fourth place after yesterday's 3-1 loss - not totally unexpected though. The Germans had a home crowd behind them, with the boys in maroon still dealing with the fact they were one game away from the final.

Portugal says goodbye to Captain Luis Figo and the "Eagle of the Azores" Pauleta who retire from international competition. The team now belongs to Cristiano Ronaldo, who wants to say goodbye to England to play in sunny Spain (reports say for Real Madrid). Portugal awaits the decision of Manager Luiz Felipe Scolari who may or may not stay on to guide the team to Euro 2008. Plenty of questions - plenty of hope.

I have to get on with my Sunday...have a great one peeps - and for God's sakes, can someone please enter me in the Win a Day with Hazel Mae contest?

HAZEL'S SUNDAY HOROSCOPE
Adventure and travel should be scheduled. Spending time with people in the know will help you develop some of your own ideas. Having a good time while experiencing different cultures and traditions will lead to a profitable proposal. 5 stars

Hazel, far be it from me to try to interpret your horoscope - but this smacks to me of ROAD TRIP TO CANADA!!!!! I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - with all of the questions surrounding the team today

Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter