Thursday, July 06, 2006

Postcards From Europe

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

I'm still smarting from yesterday - haven't been able to bring myself to write here, so I've spent last little while on yahoo site.

So you think soccer fans are nuts huh?

Check out this character at the Tour de France.






Still think soccer fans are nuts? I bet you wouldn't say she was nuts.

Why its cool to root for Portugal.


















Ok...so she probably isn't a soccer fan - but she's A-Ok with me.

I heard that this was Hazel's reaction after being told that Portugal lost to France.

Ok, I made that up - I just had to post a pic.






That's about it for tonight gang - for your reading pleasure, I'll point you to CBS Sportsline. You have to read Scott Miller's Anti All-Star team column, its pretty damn funny. For those of you who are wondering, NONE of Hazel Mae's Hackers made Miller's list - but ONE of Renee's Naughty Girls did.

Have a great one peeps. Thanks to those of you who have sent emails with supportive words about yesterday's game - special thanks to Hubie and Kevin who took time to remind the "peeps" that I was in mourning and offered condolences.

Also, special thanks (and a hardy har har) to Jimmy who sent me a great email - offering condolences and sharing his outrage at the referee's decisions yesterday - he signed his email with "Feeling your pain...Hazel" and attached a pic for good measure. Good job Jimmy.

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Night on Hazelspeeps - one last go (since my World Cup is over)

Lagrima - Amalia Rodrigues

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter