Saturday, July 22, 2006

Scrambled Thoughts

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Slow motion Saturday here - woke up too early after a great night. A few things caught my eye this morning and I couldn't pick one to elaborate on - so I'll do that later - but here's what is making news this cloudy (not just in my head) Saturday morning.

  • The Chunky soup loving momma's boy Donovan McNabb is taking shots are Terrell Owens again - is it just me or is Donovan really mouthy now that T.O isn't there to kick his can?

  • The Chickenhawk managed to find a taker for Shea Hillenbrand - he is going to fit in great with the Asterisk in San Francisco...they thought Jeff Kent was bad, wait til Shea pulls up in his trailer.

  • The Informer, Jose Canseco, fresh off of winning the HR derby at the Golden League's Inaugural All-Star game found himself involved with police after being in an argument with a woman outside a hotel in Chico California...how the mighty have fallen.
That's about it right now gang...I need a freakin pot of coffee right now...have a great one.

HAZEL'S SATURDAY HOROSCOPE
Don't make a move or a promise today. You will find yourself in the middle of a squabble if you try to take sides or complain. An older relative will give you good advice. 4 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - it is more of a last night kind of song...but I have to admit, I'm really feelin' Madonna's latest effort. Its worth the pick up - it'll surprise you.

Forbidden Love - Madonna (a great track...especially in a basement night club)

Peesth Out...Buh Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter