Sunday, May 28, 2006

One Down...One To Go

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Well, the thought was an interesting one while it lasted. The Edmonton Oilers went into Anaheim and closed out the series with a 2-1 win; winning all three games in Anaheim, something I thought they had no chance of doing. The Oilers, now "Canada's team", await the winner of the Sabres/Hurricanes series (who in the middle of a great game 5... 3-3 in the third). I'm sticking with Buffalo...even with all of the injuries - I still think they are the team of destiny. One down...one to go

So the Oilers win pretty much guarantees me a win in one of my pools - I need a Buffalo win to have a chance in the other one. One down...one to go.

The Asterisk hit HR number 715 today, passing Babe Ruth for second on the all-time HR list; 40 short of Hank Aaron. One down...he won't make it.

I'm going back to the hockey game. Have a great one peeps.

I know its late...but there's still a couple of hours left in Hazel's day - so if she's checking in

HAZEL'S SUNDAY HOROSCOPE
Get involved in home improvement projects. A family member will offer you some great advice. Do something that will make a difference to the people who love you most. A favor will be granted if you ask. 4 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the day/night on Hazelspeeps - for last night...a story for the yahoo group.

It's Saturday Night - The Razorbacks

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter