Thursday, April 27, 2006

No Time

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Ok, so with the Rangers and Stars down 3-0, I'm really taking it on the chin with my first round picks - didn't I say the Rangers were big losers after their loss against the SenaTards in the last game of the season?

No time to explain today - I'm running late.

Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S THURSDAY HOROSCOPE
Trust your instincts and the way you feel. Focus on all the little things you have neglected lately and you will feel much better at the end of the day. The changes you make today will ease some of the stress you've been experiencing. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps -

No Time This Time - The Police

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter