Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Number 2 Seeds Get Flushed

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

The NHL Playoffs just got a lot more interesting last night, with Montreal and Colorado winning overtime games to take 2-0 leads in their series, with both hosting the next two games in the series. I'm not all that surprised by Montreal - up until posting my picks, I was leaning towards Montreal, thinking that they had a very good shot of winning. I am surprised by Colorado though - I really didn't think they would get it done against Dallas. Joe Sakic has once again proven to be a great captain.

I've got to get to work now - tonight's winners

Edmonton over Detroit 4-3. This one is a little risky, but tonight's game is crucial if they are going to win the series. The young legs have to skate the old Wings into the ice tonight.

San Jose over Nashville 4-2. Joe Thornton wakes up tonight and makes Nashville pay - the clock has struck 12 for Chris Mason.

Anaheim over Calgary 3-1. The Ducks remind me a lot of the Flames a couple of years ago. Selanne breaks out tonight.

SenaTards 4-3 over Tampa. I'd love to be wrong about this one...but I don't think so. Redden is back tonight, playing with a heavy heart - an inspirational lift for the Tards.

Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S TUESDAY HOROSCOPE
You are ready to blame just about anyone who gets in your way for slowing you down today. Being on edge will make everyone around you nervous. Travel a short distance if it will help you close a deal. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - wake up song...a great one to wake up to

Nth Degree - Morning Wood

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter