Sunday, April 23, 2006

And The Winner Is...

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

A Sunday morning Hazie goes out to Partrik Elias of the Devils. Elias had 2 goals and 4 assists in leading the Devils to a 6-1 pasting of the Rangers yesterday. New Jersey's 1st line destroyed the Rangers yesterday...New York was never really in the game.

I had picked the Rangers to win this series - but with that late game injury to Jagr, looks like I'll be off to an 0-1 start. Speaking of bad starts...I have to wonder if Hazel Karma is working against me. Could it be that Hazel disagrees with most of my 1st round picks? I'm off to a brutal start, thankfully Buffalo's O/T win yesterday saved me for an 0 for 4 Saturday.

Today's winners

Ottawa beats Tampa 5-3. The SenaTards keep the pressure up on the Lightning.

San Jose 5-3 over Nashville. Thornton and the Sharks solve Mr. Mason

Edmonton 4-2 over Detroit. Edmonton recovers from the double O/T loss...the Wings old bodies take the game off.

Calgary 3-2 over Anaheim. Anaheim will win their two at home...not feelin' them today though.

I've got to book...have a great one peeps. I'll check back later.

HAZEL'S SUNDAY HOROSCOPE
Make some changes at home. You should probably have less involvement with someone you've been questioning lately. A short trip will pay off in the information you gather and the things you see. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world...have a great Sunday!

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - wake up song

Can't Stand Losing You - The Police

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter