Monday, March 06, 2006

One Bad Beat After Another

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

This weekend could be summed up by the title of today's entry: a series of bad beats. I won't bore you with all the details, but:
  • I got knocked out of a "get to Vegas" poker tournament yesterday when my three jacks (started with pocket jacks) fell to a straight on the river - it was one of my best friends no less - six more weeks to qualify for playdown. I got bounced out of a cash game on the side to an Ace high over my King (with three queens).

  • The Vancouver Canucks loss to the St. Louis Blues blew a Pro-Line ticket (Ontario Sports Lottery) I had picked three games to tie, and threw in the Canucks as a sure thing - ouch.

  • The Leafs weekend may not qualify as a bad beat...but three bullets make more of a statement than two - and I can't say that I'm disappointed that Brokeback Mountain didn't win an Oscar (as I type this, Dennis and Callahan on WEEI are talking Oscars).
That's about it for this morning...have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S MONDAY HOROSCOPE
You can make things happen if you take control and organize everyone around you. Make some changes that will help you out financially. Get serious about who you want in your life and who is just wasting your time. 4 stars

Sounds like a day of decisions for you Hazel...while you are in a decisive mood - why not drop your pro-line picks, I could use them. I hope things are groovy in your world, have a great day.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - after this weekend

Loser - Beck

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter