Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fat Tuesday

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in on this Mardi Gras. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae, who will be a presenter at the WEEI Whiney Awards - if you see her, say "Hey".

So the NHL gets back on track tonight - Leafs are home to Washington, with Lindros returning to the lineup tonight...the start of our push to the playoffs. I never thought I'd be saying that this year.

The Wonderlic test is a hot topic of conversation - especially Vince Young's score, some have reported that it was as low as six. If that is true...well...take the test and you tell me what you think of Vince's six. I don't need to hear what you scored, everyone is going to say that they scored between 13 and 15. Well, Hazel can tell me what she scored - so can Renee.

Speaking of Renee...if you have read this page, you have undoubtedly heard me talk of "Renee" a member of the Peeps on yahoo. Renee is one of the more active members on the yahoo site - and I have asked her to join the page to posts her thoughts and observations on the world of sports - from a New England perspective. If she's still awake, she's probably listening to Dennis and Callahan talk about Johnny Damon - is it not time for New England to let go of Johnny? You have Hazel...what more do you want? Stay tuned for Renee.

A very Happy Birthday to Eric Lindros today.

I've gotta book...its -27 C with windchill this morning - I might have to push the damn car to work. Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S TUESDAY HOROSCOPE
Take extra care and pride to do things right and cover your back. Money matters can be resolved if you work hard to make deals happen. Make some changes to your living arrangements and you will feel more at ease. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world. Enjoy the Whineys tonight - I'm sure you'll steal the show.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for Red Sox Nation and their affection for Johnny Damon

White Flag - Dido

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter