Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Swede Finnish

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in today. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

The Olympic Men's Hockey final is set - the Swede and Finns. I would like to see Sweden win , especially with Mats Sundin captaining the team and for the fact that Borje Salming was my favourite player of all time...but like I said earlier in the week before the Canada - Finland game - the winner of that game would win the gold. The Finns are playing excellent hockey right now - I think Finland pulls out a squeaker 3 - 2.

Alright all, I've gotta get going here - my buddy wants me to drive him across town to buy a poker table...15 friggin' cms of snow on the way and today is the day he NEEDS this damn table. By the way...DJames, if you are checking in - THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! I owe you man. Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S SATURDAY HOROSCOPE
Put a little extra effort into helping others or a cause you believe in. Networking will lead to a whole new beginning. Don't let your emotional ties to someone stop you from doing what's in your heart. 4 stars

Networking Hazel...network with the peeps! haha I hope things are groovy in your world and that you are having a great weekend!

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - just because

She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter