Monday, December 26, 2005

Checking In On Boxing Day

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in on this boxing day - do you say Happy Boxing Day? I guess...if you went out and got yourself a great deal on something...I'm heading out now, we'll see when I come up with. A special "hey" goes out to Ms. Hazel Mae, I hope this Christmas holiday was safe and happy for you and your loved ones.

HAZEL'S BOXING DAY HOROSCOPE
You'll be serious about doing something to improve your looks or to start your new year's resolution early. You will have the willpower to reach your goals, promote your beliefs and contribute to something you feel is worthy. 3 stars

Improve your looks? I don't know how she could...but the rest of it is good.

Have a great one peeps...Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world...have a great boxing day, enjoy your shopping!

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps...cuz we are a diverse group at Hazelspeeps

The Chanukah Song - Adam Sandler

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter