Sunday, July 24, 2005

Issss Beautiful Eddaaaay

Hey peeps, and anyone else checking in

So far it has been a great vacation (which is why I have been negligent in checking in and updating) - and from the title of this entry, and the reference to an Eddie Murphy comedy bit - you probably know that I have over indulged tonight (family over for a bbq/party). I'm not "happy" enough to do or say anything stupid, so I'm sorry if I have disappointed anyone checking in. There is plenty to report on/talk about...but not tonight/this morning.

I don't know if anyone is a regular reader (I would hope someone is...especially - oh...never mind, I'm not going to get into that again) - but if you have checked in more than once - I have a running buddy now. Last week, when I was out on a run, someone I have seen a number of times while on my runs, asked me if she could join me (her regular partner was out with a severely sprained ankle or something). She's way ahead of me, which probably explains why I have been whipped back into running groove - did 7.5 km in 35 minutes today...trying to keep up with her.

Things are good here...sorry for boring anyone with this entry. Speaking of which, thank you again to anyone who is a regular/semi-regular reader...this blog has been visited many more times than I ever expected - I hope it has worth the time you invested in stopping by ... the next entry will take aim at the NHL, the NFL and sports radio.

But for now...I'm out of here.

Song of the day on Hazelspeeps at yahoo - in honour of tonights blog title...and my bbq night -

Respect - Aretha Franklin

as Eddie's dad would sing...

RESPTT find out what you mean to me...

Peesth out peeps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter