Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tilt Report - Stupid things..

This is completely unrelated to sports - but I have to write a comment about this. This morning riding the bus, I over hear two men in their 40s talking. They appear to be professionals and going to work. The one guy turns to his friend and states:

"What is it with all these homeless people...don't they have somewhere to go?"

I had to restrain myself from getting up and punching the guy in the head for being an absolute idiot. For one, what kind of statement is that? If someone had somewhere to go, would they be fucken homeless??? And two, this was obviously someone who hasn't learned to appreciate all that they have (as opposed to those who are homeless). And lastly - if you know nothing of the subject matter (poverty, etc.) SHUT UP!!!.

To rememdy my anger...I decided to look at this photo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter