Saturday, February 03, 2007

Super Bowl Prediction & More

Hi gang.

As we come to Super Bowl Sunday, just a little reminder I predicted the Indy Colts to win it all on my 2007 predictions blog post and I'm sticking with them. This is Peyton's year.

I haven't been able to post in a while because I've been kicking some back bacon eatin', Bryan Adams' listening, Blue Jays lovin' Canadian ass on the yahoo site. Prez had to take a short leave of absence and his country men came at me full force shitting on all things Boston - four days, 100+ messages, and I'm proud to say I came out on top - which is where I like to be a lot of the time, though if you ask me nicely, I might consider swapping positions. To all of our Canadian friends who like the Blue Jays - I'll give you what I gave the "Who Jays" fans on the yahoo site - the 2007 marketing poster for the boys in powder blue - remember those ugly jerseys?












Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday everyone - remember if it doesn't work out the way you hoped, you just have to grin and bare it. If you can't bring yourself to do that, visit your local gentleman's club where I'm certain my friends there will be happy to grin and bare it for you - remember boys - TIP YOUR FAVORITE DANCERS!

Renee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter