Tuesday, August 29, 2006

And The Beat Goes On

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

What else can possibly go wrong for the Boston Red Sox? David Ortiz sat out last night's game and returned to Boston to be examined for an irregular heartbeat - Terry Francona was spitting up blood after Sunday's game. I guess that about wraps it up for the 2006 edition of the Red Sox - oh well, means I'll pick up a cheap ticket from a scalper when I go see the Sox and Jays in late September.

Red Sox West held on to beat Cincinnati last night - increasing the lead over San Diego to a comfortable 3 games.

Ichiro Suzuki - I'm really hate you this morning. If you are a regular, you know that when I call someone out in the morning, 9 times out of 10 it was for a bad performance that cost me on one of my sports lottery tickets - Ichiro your 1-4 last night blew up a long shot worth a few hundred...thanks for nothing.

Fantasy Footbal draft so there may not be an update tonight - or I may come back to post the roster for Hazel Mae's Cowboys. Ok peeps, I gotta book. Have a great one.

HAZEL'S TUESDAY HOROSCOPE
Question anyone trying to get you to contribute to something that isn't your main focus. You have to protect yourself. A chance to make a personal improvement will result in compliments from friends and loved ones. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world - the Sox may be out of it, but the NFL is starting and the NHL is around the corner. Go Leafs Go!

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for Red Sox Nation

Good People - Jack Johnson

"Where'd all the good people go - I've been changing channels - I don't see them on the tv shows"

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

Peesth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter