Monday, September 18, 2006

Super Sunday

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Going into Monday night - I have this week's NFL pool already locked up. The only games I had wrong in the spreads pool were Carolina and Denver - 116 points going into tonight's game. Dammit, I have to do that more often...make my picks on Sunday morning after a Saturday night of excess.

I know its early in the season - but questions need to be asked in Carolina, Washington, Tampa Bay and Miami; all came into the season with high hopes - only to have been pathetic in the opening two weeks.

Bad news from the left coast - Red Sox West fell a half game behind the Padres after losing 2-1 yesterday...we need a little bit of Hazel Karma out there tonight.

Gotta book gang. Have a great one peeps!

HAZEL'S MONDAY HOROSCOPE
You'll be in a rush today and anyone who gets in your way will have to keep up or move over. You will be able to speak your mind and rid yourself of some annoyances. An investment may not be quite as good as you are told. 5 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - from a slow starting Sunday to a face-paced Monday

I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter