Saturday, June 03, 2006

ACHTUNG!!!!!

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Achtung (warning) Germany...Wayne Rooney is coming - lock up your grannies! England Manager Sven Goran Eriksson says that Rooney will start working out on Monday - and it looks like he can play at the World Cup. I haven't started to break down the tournament yet - maybe later this afternoon or tonight, if I ever get around to finishing the Weird & Whacked Wednesday update. My man in Boston, DJames, wrote to ask me about the World Cup - DJames sister-in-law is Portuguese and her family likes to talk soccer...so he asked me to break down the World Cup for him so that he can discuss it intelligently with the in-laws. Well DJames, I don't know if I can give you an intelligent opinion; but you know I'll give you MY opinion, which should go over well with the inlaws.

I'm trying to work on a World Cup bracket...looking like a Portugal vs. Czech Republic final, but I'll probably re-evaluate and adjust over the next couple of days.

I've got to book...have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S SATURDAY HOROSCOPE
Take care of your own needs before you offer your time to someone else. A little rest and relaxation will help you get back on track. Start a new diet or get involved in something that will improve your health, well being and your looks. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world...and that you are in the midst of a great weekend.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - with all this talk about soccer...going back to Euro 2004, with the theme song for the tournament

Forca - Nelly Furtado

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter