Tuesday, May 16, 2006

You Guaranteed It?

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Want to know why I don't do basketball? Rasheed Wallace of the Pistons guaranteed a win against Lebron James and the Cavs yesterday - Cleveland won and Wallace was pretty quiet. I think basketball, more than any other sport, is filled with the big bunch of trash talkers who never accomplish anything.

I have to say, I'm not feelin' the love for Big Papi or Josh Beckett today. I don't know who to be mad at this morning, Ortiz for only managing a double against Rodrigo Lopez or Josh Beckett for giving up a HR to Tejada in the first inning of yesterday's game - either way they cost me a bundle on my proline ticket yesterday.

Just a quick post this morning...I've got to book. Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S TUESDAY HOROSCOPE
For as hard as you try today you will come up against people who will slow you down. Focus on what you can learn and make the most of the time you have to wait around for answers. A partnership can lead to financial gains. 2 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world...but the sounds of it, things are - the rumoured move to ESPN has the peeps talking.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - for Hazel

On The Radio - Nelly Furtado

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter