Saturday, April 15, 2006

The End Of 2005/06 Season?

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

A quick post this morning - the Maple Leafs host the SenaTards tonight at the ACC (will Hazel be in attendance?) but the chances of the Buds sneaking into the playoffs took a nose dive yesterday with Tampa Bay picking up a point in Carolina. If there was ever a test for Hazel Karma...this weekend would be it. The Maple Leafs have to win out over the next few days and hope that Tampa and Atlanta go 0-fer. We'll see...

I'm hating Manchester United today (even with my boy Cristiano Ronaldo on the team) - yes, you guessed it...they screwed a couple of Pro-Line tickets I had yesterday. How does the number 2 team in the Premiership tie at home to the worst team? I know most of you don't care, but this is a giant upset of sorts. Sunderland, who was officially relegated after the result, goes into Old Trafford and holds Man U to ZERO goals. Somebody needs to be punched over this...YES, I mean I want to punch someone.

I'm not feelin' the love for Big Papi this morning either...I can't believe he couldn't manage a hit against Jamie Moyer...another Pro-Line ticket down. I'm not going to pick him today against Ichiro.

Ok, I've got to get on with things today...I've got stuff to do for a BBQ this afternoon. Steaks and Guinness (Kilkenny too) mmmmm

Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S SATURDAY HOROSCOPE
You'll be in an adventurous mood today. Make plans to do something entertaining. Keep a fast pace and your day will be engaging. You will get some great ideas regarding future prospects and plans. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world - Leafs Nation still looking for your help this weekend...we'll keep the faith.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - wake up song (what Leafs Nation could be singing and dancing to next week if Hazel Karma comes through for us).

Fiesta - The Pogues

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter