Sunday, February 05, 2006

Seattle's Super Sunday

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

So North America stands still today as Super Bowl XL is set to kick off tonight in Detroit - for the record (like anyone cares) I'm sticking with Seattle today...more to come later on the "why", but I think Seattle has more playmakers than Pittsburgh.

Seattle wins 27 - 23.

Leafs won last night to open the gap between themselves and Montreal/Boston to 3 points. Hazel Karma at work last night? Who knows...what I do know is that the last few times I've looked for some good karma to come from Hazel...the Leafs have won (Cowboys too). Habs host the Flyers this afternoon - I never thought I'd say this but...Go Flyers.

I'm outta here...Sunday morning groceries need to be done. Have a great one peeps!

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world...Enjoy the game tonight.

HAZEL'S SUPER BOWL SUNDAY HOROSCOPE
You've been working hard for a long time and need to start reaping the rewards before you get discouraged. Do something nice for yourself. Give your work a creative twist. It's time to shake things up a little. 3 stars

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - what else could it be?

NFL Round Up - NFL Films

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter