Monday, January 30, 2006

Hey Jack...Gimme A Call

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

The NHL gears back up tonight - Leafs are playing Florida, with more players added to the list of wounded...the Buds can't take anyone for granted. Bruins are here to play the 'Tards - I highly doubt Hazel made the trip up here...but hey Jack Edwards, drop me a line or a note here - we can have a beer and discuss a little NHL.

Well, I have got to get out and shovel before I go to work. A messy Monday in store with snow and freezing rain...damn Canadian winters. Have a great one peeps...

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world...here's how Canoe says you can expect your day to be like.

HAZEL'S MONDAY HOROSCOPE
You'll have some great ideas for reforming the way you and those around you do things. Don't be too pushy -- dig in and do the work yourself and everyone else will follow suit. Don't overreact; file it away for the time being. 4 stars

Stay cool today Hazel.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - what I woke up to this morning...

Clocks - Coldplay

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter