Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Good, The Bad, & The Very Very Ugly

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

I'm going to keep it brief this morning, I can almost hear the round of applause on that.

The Good - went out last night, great night. (Memo to Renee if you are reading this...if you get a chance, touch base...question for you, about something that happened last night).

The Bad - waking up on Sunday morning after too many Guinness (with Sourpuss shooters) and not enough water.

The Very Very Ugly - ugh. I stopped paying attention mid-way through the second period last night - I hope Hazel didn't witness that gawd-awful game last night. Idiots...'Tards fans were screaming like they had won the Cup...Leafs will get them in April...they always do. Tellqvist will get the call Monday.

NFL Sunday...I'm changing my mind again. I'm going to take Denver...Champ Bailey takes away Hines Ward and the Broncos win 23 - 16.

HAZEL'S SUNDAY HOROSCOPE
You may have to ask yourself some very straightforward questions to decipher what it is you are really trying to achieve. Make sure that your motives are clear. Don't lend or borrow today. 3 stars

That's about all I got. Have a great one peeps.

Hazel, I hope things are groovy for you this Sunday.

Song of the Morning on Hazelspeeps - after last night's game...and sorta the way I feel this morning.

Home For A Rest - Spirit of the West

You'll have to excuse me
I'm not at my best
I've been gone for a month
I've been drunk since I left

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter