Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Is A Time For Family

Hey Peeps, and anyone else checking in (if you have been here before, you should really consider being a "peep" - check it out). A special "Merry Christmas Hey" goes out to Ms. Hazel Mae.

So its Christmas Eve...I hope you have all your shopping done and settle in to spend some quality family time - I know I am today. I have 4 of my cousins coming over to watch the Cowboys/Panthers game today...hoping Hazel sends some good karma Bledsoe's way (please Hazel?). I gotta book...people arriving...GO COWBOYS!

HAZEL'S CHRISTMAS EVE HOROSCOPE
This can turn into a very special night if you spend it with the people you love the most. A gathering at your place will make everyone aware of how much you care. Your kindness will bring you lots of good wishes and positive thoughts. 3 stars

That's a nice thought for Hazel (especially if she is back home in Toronto!)...Merry Christmas Eve, back later with a mini-update on the pools.

Enjoy your NFL Saturday Peeps...Hazel I hope things are groovy in your world!

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps...because I just heard it on the way home from the store...

Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter