Thursday, September 14, 2006

Who Plays Ten/Jack?

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

Last night was a poker night - started out with 10 guys, and I was heads up with a guy for 75% of the pool. I get dealt pocket Aces when I hear him call "all in" - I wanted to scream CALL. He shows Jack/10 - I turn over Aces. He hit a jack on the first card and a stinkin' 10 on the river and wins it all. Poker is a bitch sometimes.

Have a great one peeps...gotta book.

HAZEL'S THURSDAY HOROSCOPE
Take a serious approach to whatever you do and you will be successful. Follow through with things you've wanted to do for some time. Children or older relatives may be demanding but put you and your dreams first today. 4 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - just because

Pressure Drop - The Clash

Peesth Out...Buh Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter