Sunday, July 02, 2006

Someone Had To Win

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

The day after the Portugal vs England game, the day after a night of celebration and one thought has stayed with me - there was no winner or loser yesterday. They played to a 0-0 draw; the game had to be decided on kicks. So, no gloating, no taunting, no anything - just very happy.

I'm happy we advanced...now if you'll excuse me - I have a "We advanced over England" lunchtime celebration I have to go get ready for...

Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S SUNDAY HOROSCOPE
You will be in a competitive cycle so prepare to do something that will challenge you physically and mentally. Sign up for those contests that challenge you and test your skills. 3 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world - nice article in the Globe.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - in a celebrating kind of mood

O Pezinho - Amalia Rodrigues

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter