Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Everybody Into The Pool

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

So hockey fans across Canada will gather for their annual playoff hockey pool. I have always been an all or nothing poolie - I look at 2 to 4 teams that I expect to go deep into the playoffs and pick my players from their rosters. It is a risky strategy, but if you nail the Stanley Cup finalists (especially if you pick a lower seed) you will almost everytime. So this year, I'm loading up on San Jose Sharks and Buffalo Sabres, the other two teams depends on who I pick. Well, there is my pool strategy, go with your own and good luck to you.

Have a great one peeps.

HAZEL'S WEDNESDAY HOROSCOPE
Be careful how you deal with business and personal matters today. Expect things to backfire and be prepared to act fast and discreetly. The less attention you draw to yourself, the better. 2 stars

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - wake up song

Way Down Now - World Party

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter