Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Too Much Of A Good Thing?

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

I'm running late today - sleepless night. Last night I saw that the Blue Jays signed former Angels C Bengie Molina to a $4.5M deal, with an option for 2007 at $7.5M. If I am a Blue Jays fan I don't know about this signing - from all reports Molina was the odd man out this winter, looking for a place to play; I think they paid too much and I also question what that does to team chemistry...hello/goodbye Greg Zaun? More on that later

Leafs are in action tonight...one point ahead of Montreal and three ahead of Boston.

I've gotta haul my can to work, have a great one peeps!

HAZEL'S TUESDAY HOROSCOPE
You can surprise someone who is interested in what you have to say and do. A chance to make money or come into a gift is apparent. Be careful not to take what's not yours. If you are uncertain as to what belongs to whom, ask. 4 stars

Hear that Hazel? You can surprise someone who is interested in what you say or do...if that doesn't say log on to Yahoo site...I don't know what does. hahaha.

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world...have yourself a great day.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - the new theme song of the Toronto Blue Jays - which would also could also double as one of the the anthems at yahoo site

Come As You Are - Nirvana

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter