Friday, January 27, 2006

Not Hatin'

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

I had some of my family members over tonight - so after a number of pints of Guinness and a few nips of Port (Taylor Fladgate 10 Year Old Port - the vintage stuff would be reserved for - you know who) I turned on computer and tuned in to WEEI.

If I had to sum up my listening experience over the last few nights - Planet Mikey - in a word..."Meh". I will reserve comment on him - but to say this guy is a shill is an understatement. Listening to this guy over the last few nights....ugh, does this guy really believe half of the crap he is spewing?

I have heard the story behind how Mike Adams came to be...Hazel made this guy (the summer interview). How she gave this guy more than five minutes of her time is beyond me - but then again, I should be so damn lucky. But I have to ask...Hazel, how could you? Mike Adams...Planet Mikey? (insert groan here)

I'm going back to my Port - I'm not gonna hate tonight...I'm going to say Aloha Ahi`Ahi to my friend in Kahului...for the those of you that don't know - that's in Maui.

Have a great weekend peeps...

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world...and that you are having a great weekend.

Song of the Night on Hazelspeeps - it sure as hell won't have anything to do with Mike Adams or Planet Mikey... ugh. My choice tonight -

Right Here Waiting - Staind

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter