Friday, January 27, 2006

Rushing Into Weekend

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

I'm running late, so no blurb about the night that was or the day that is to be. Yes I know Leafs lost again - I'll take my lumps later.

HAZEL'S FRIDAY HOROSCOPE
Don't jeopardize your own health by doing too much for others. Put more time into your own well being instead of laboring over things you can do nothing about. Financial gains are apparent. Keep a close eye on any investments you have. 2 stars

I don't know what to make of it...

Have a great one peeps.

Hazel, I hope things are groovy in your world and that your weekend is a great one.

Song of the Day on Hazelspeeps - I just woke up to it

Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day

Peesth Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter