Sunday, August 14, 2005

Weekend Recap

Evenin' peeps and anyone else checking in.

A long weekend - a really great weekend...but too much jammed into less than 48 hours. Lots to talk about - "manhana"... Leafs made a splash last week with a couple of signings - Leaf Nation is happy (myself included) - so what did Hazel think of the signings? I wonder...but isn't that what this is all about? *laugh*

Tomorrow's topics

Baltimore boos Raffy - very weak in my opinion (parents encouraging kids to boo an athlete is weak)

NHL fans debate signings...lack of signings and missed opportunities - welcome to the new NHL, isn't the salary cap a great thing?

The NFL is back...and I don't care if it is just pre-season. Go Cowboys!!!! The one thing I will disagree with Hazel Mae on - Cowboys over Chiefs every day!

An exciting weekend in the English Premiership - you won't believe my luck!

But Sundays are "catch up with my best buddy night"...so I have to bid everyone a good night and make that call. Hazel (if your peeking)...have a great week!

No theme for the Song of the Day at Hazelspeeps - so its author's choice.

Speed of Sound - Cold Play...probably the best song I have heard in the last 5 years (buy the CD...they deserve the $).

Peesth out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter