Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sunday Three Play

Hey Peeps and anyone else checking in. A special "Hey" goes out to Hazel Mae.

I was 2-1 in MLB and the NHL yesterday - I don't want to talk about the wrong picks...still stings this a.m.

So your three play for today - not withstanding my pool picks

NEW ENGLAND -9.5 over Miami - word is that Joey "Happy Feet" Harrington gets the start. The Daunte Culpepper experiment might be over - if you have read this page in the past, you would know that I thought it never should have started; Culpepper is the most overrated player in the NFL.

NEW ORLEANS -6.5 over Tampa - Chuckie starts a rookie against an emotionally charged Saints team that is surprising everyone. Reggie Bush's breakout game?

SAN FRANCISCO -3.5 Oakland - Moss has checked out...he says he isn't worried about football because no one else is - he's enjoying life. I need San Fran for a nice Pro-Line ticket today.

There you have it gang...my three play for this afternoon. Have a great afternoon of football!

Hazel, I hope you have the afternoon off - a little good Karma for the Cowboys in Philly today?

Peesth Out...Buh Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Website Counter